Additional Maintenance Services
- Core aeration – Opens up compacted soil, reduces unhealthy thatch buildup and reduces germination.
- Broadcast seeding – Done during aeration and in the fall to help with bare patches.
- Spade edging – Used around tree rings and landscape beds to achieve a perfect manicured look.
- Bed cultivation – Involves turning mulch over to keep nutrients flowing freely.
- Mulch – generally apply double ground hardwood or premium two season brown dyed mulch.
- Fall/Spring cleanups – removal of leaves and debris.